Position Available: Scientific Instructional Designer / Technical Writer
Skillpad provides Manufacturing Performance Improvement e-Learning Modules for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, food and other regulated industries. As part of our comprehensive offering, we produce custom interactive e-Learning to meet client’s specific Knowledge Transfer needs, as well as continuously upgrade and add to our extensive Library of Off-the-Shelf e-Lessons. In addition, we have developed and support our Learning Management System (LMS) called ‘MySkillpad’ to deliver this content.
Skillpad offers challenging projects, a pleasant work environment and competitive salaries.
|Education Level:||Degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Science or Engineering.
A Technical or Science Communication Qualification would be an advantage
|Career Level:||1-3 years|
Skillpad Instructional Designers have a major input in the design and implementation of our e-Learning products. As an Instructional Designer you will:
- Research technical content for pharmaceutical and other technical courses
- Prepare scripts, storyboards and other documentation for development of e-Learning modules for pharmaceutical and other regulated industries
- Write and edit internal technical documentation
- Participate in the storyboarding of e-Learning modules
- Liaise with clients in the development of custom content
- Perform quality reviews on content
Applicants will ideally have practical experience in some of the following:
- Writing technical content
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Food manufacture and/or quality control
- GMP in regulated industries
- Instructional Design or training
- Working directly with clients
- Microsoft Office suite
They will also:
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Be self motivated
- Work according to project schedules and budgets
If applicable, candidates must hold a current Irish work visa.
The assistance of employment agencies is not required at this time.
Send your CV/resumé along with cover letter to hr@Skillpad.com
or fax Attention: HR Manager at +353-1-6301484