Skillpad with be exhibiting at the ISPE Europe Annual Conference, Barcelona 3-5 April – come join us at Table # 36. This year the Conference will focus on “Pharma Manufacturing 2025” and the way to achieve a modern, agile, and flexible production landscape.
Prominent questions will be explored and discussed during the conference.
What will the main regulatory trends be by 2025? How will the current technology platforms evolve?
What will the required skillsets and capabilities of the future workforce be? What does the facility of
the future look like and how will operations be managed? How can we guarantee safe supply: no
counterfeits, no drug shortages?
|3 April||Executive Forum – The management perspective on future challenges in pharmaceutical
|4-5 April||Keynotes on Manufacturing, Aseptics, and Quality
Four Tracks: Factories of the Future | Advanced Aseptic Processing |
Clinical and ATMP Supply Chain | Data Integrity and GAMP |
|6 April||Plant Tours in the Barcelona area: Grifols, Almirall, and the Biomedical Research Park|
- Continuous Manufacturing: A change of paradigms from the manufacturers’ perspective
- Sterile and Aseptic Manufacturing: The hot- spot of regulation and technology
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Future challenges from an API manufacturer
- Regulatory news for the commercial and clinical supply chain
- Mass Serialisation: Current experiences and best practice in implementation
- Investigational Products: An operations’ perspective on how to speed up the time to market
Mary & Pat from our team will be at stand # 36 and will be happy to discuss your Data Integrity, Aseptic Processing & Serialization needs.
Mary McCarrick – Director of Business Development, Skillpad Ltd. would be happy to discuss all your training needs Performance Support needs.
For more information on the Conference: http://www.ispe.org/2017-europe-annual-conference
To arrange a chat with Mary or Pat contact us today