Position Available: eLearning Developer / Technologist
Skillpad’s mission is to assist its clients to achieve manufacturing excellence in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, food and other regulated industries in areas such as quality, production, maintenance, engineering, clinical trials and regulatory compliance through the capture, sharing and application of performance-critical knowledge and skills.
To achieve our mission Skillpad has developed the following Products and Services for its target markets:
- Library Lessons – for employee training in compliance, processes and equipment
- Custom Modules – built to address client specific production and maintenance issues
- Consultancy – to augment clients’ Project Teams with industry experienced personnel who:
- Perform internal and external audits
- Set-up and Enhance Compliance and Quality Programs
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines
- Implement Project Plans and perform activities for validation
- Set-up metrics systems
- Coach in Inspection Readiness
- Support Knowledge Transfer
- Enhance Vendor Management Processes
To support our lesson/module building services we are currently recruiting for the role of eLearning Developer / Technologist.
|Education Level:||Diploma / Degree / Postgraduate Qualification|
|Career Level:||3 years +|
Role and Main Responsibilities
Skillpad eLearning Developer/Technologist has a major input into the design and development of our e-Learning products. As an eLearning Developer/Technologist you will:
- Design and develop effective e-learning content that meets both learning and business needs.
- Work closely with Skillpad’s Technical Learning team to storyboard and prototype content and, following internal and client review, produce a polished final product.
- Develop content utilizing multiple multimedia including audio, video, animations, and interactions.
- Upgrade existing on line course content to incorporate new technology formats such as HTML5.
- Provide multimedia support to enhance lesson content, i.e. animation, video, interactions knowledge checks and assessment questions.
- Maintain and enhance existing course content to be more interactive and visually appealing.
Required Experience & Skills
Applicants will ideally have some or all of the following:
- Certifications in and two years’ experience working with:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop)
- Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience creating engaging interactive eLearning content
- Video Editing (Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro)
- Sound Editing (Adobe Audition)
- Experience with:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Audition, Premier, AfterEffects, Illustrator)
- 3D Max, Blender, Lectora, Articulate and Final Cut Pro
- Proficiency in multimedia production using a variety of video, audio and animation, as well as 2D, 3D, photo realistic effects and composite images to enhance lesson content.
They will also:
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team according to fixed project schedules and budgets.
- Pay strong attention to detail.
- Be creative.
- Be self-motivated.
If applicable, candidates must hold a current Irish work visa.
The assistance of employment agencies is not required at this time.
Send your CV/resumé along with cover letter to email@example.com