Downstream Processing: Ultrafiltration and Diafiltration
Per License / Per Trainee – (1 Lesson)
This module describes the downstream manufacturing processes of ultrafiltration and diafiltration with an emphasis on post-harvest volume reduction and concentration for therapeutic protein products.
Browser/Version: IE 10+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 10+
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
Flash Player: Flash Player 9+
Pop-Up Blocker: Allowed
Delivery: All Suites/Lessons purchased on www.skillpad.com are delivered via MySkillpad Learning Management System (LMS).
Purchase price includes Administrator and Trainee account setup functionality.
– Describe how UF/DF is used in downstream processing
– Describe the different uses for UF/DF
– Describe the in-process checks and quality tests that are carried out during an UF/DF operation
– Describe the safety and requirements associated with UF/DF equipment
– Describe what is meant by ultrafiltration and diafiltration (UF/DF)
– List and explain the critical process parameters involved in an UF/DF operation
– List and explain the different steps of an UF/DF operation
– Name the key instruments of an UF/DF skid and describe their purpose
– Name the main components of an UF/DF skid and describe their purpose
Duration: 30 mins (lesson content and associated assessment).
Assessment: 10 Multiple Choice Questions.