Skillpad’s mission is to assist its clients to achieve manufacturing excellence in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, food and other regulated industries in areas such as quality, production, maintenance, engineering, clinical trials and regulatory compliance through the capture, sharing and application of performance-critical knowledge and skills.
To achieve our mission Skillpad has developed the following Products and Services for its target markets:
- Library Lessons – for employee training in compliance, processes and equipment
- Custom Modules – built to address client specific production and maintenance issues
- Consultancy – to augment clients’ Project Teams with industry experienced personnel who:
- Perform internal and external audits
- Set-up and Enhance Compliance and Quality Programs
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines
- Implement Project Plans and perform activities for validation
- Set-up metrics systems
- Coach in Inspection Readiness
- Support Knowledge Transfer
- Enhance Vendor Management Processes
For our Lesson/Module building services, knowledge capture and transfer in a manufacturing setting is a key activity and requires the ability to understand and convey complex information related to equipment, processes and operating methods.
To support this service, we are currently recruiting for the role of Technical Learning Specialist.
|Education Level:||At least a Degree Qualification in a Science or Engineering related field.|
|Career Level:||3+ years – ideally in a plant manufacturing environment|
Role & Main Responsibilities
Skillpad Technical Learning Specialists have a major input into the design and development of our products. As a Technical Learning Specialist you will:
- Identify target audience needs, determine learning goals, develop learning objectives and design effective learning content.
- Work with client SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to extract relevant content and transform it into an appropriate custom solution that meets the customer’s business needs.
- Research and identify appropriate content for inclusion in generic library courseware for sectors such as biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, food, etc.
- Create scripts, storyboards, assessments and other documentation necessary for building e-Learning content.
- Participate in the storyboarding of e-Learning content with other production team members.
- Write and edit internal technical documentation.
- Perform content quality reviews.
Required Experience & Skills
Applicants will ideally have some or all of the following:
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Experience of writing technical or scientific content.
- Experience in a regulated industry (Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Food) in an area such as manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, quality assurance, etc.
- Experience in developing and/or delivering training materials in an educational or industry setting.
- Experience of working with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and accurate manner.
They will also:
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team according to fixed project schedules and budgets.
- Pay strong attention to detail.
- Be creative.
- Be self-motivated.
If applicable, candidates must have a current Irish work visa.
The assistance of employment agencies is not required at this time.
Please send your CV/résumé along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org