(HTML-5 rebuild & remaster in progress - available soon) Lesson Code: PUA-501. The main physical and chemical properties needed to monitor and control a chemical reaction.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Name the three most common physical properties of chemical reactions
- Explain the importance of each physical property in chemical reactions
- Explain what is meant by pH
- Describe the effect of pH on a chemical reaction
- Explain the importance of using the correct atmosphere in a chemical reaction
- Explain what is meant by a deviation in a chemical reaction
- Describe how to deal with deviations
- Explain what is meant by a "run-away reaction"