(HTML-5 rebuild & remaster in progress - available soon) Lesson Code: PEF-306. The process of granulation and the function of a fluidized bed granulator. Also details the equipment’s operation, control parameters, and safety issues.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Describe the granulation process used in finished dose pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Describe the different parts of the fluidized bed
- Describe the operation of a fluidized bed
- List the control parameters for operation of a fluidized bed
- Describe the safety precautions to be taken when working with fluidized beds