Lesson Code: PST-395. Describes Gas Sterilization and the products that can be sterilized by this process. Also covers the equipment and procedures used and the critical sterilization parameters.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by gas sterilization
- List the uses of gas sterilization
- Describe the design of a gas sterilization unit
- Describe the stages of the gas sterilization process
- Describe the critical parameters of gas sterilization
- Describe the operator safety PPE for gas sterilization