Position Available: e-Learning Developer / Technologist
Skillpad improves performance in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, food and other regulated industries through the capture, sharing and application of critical knowledge and skills in areas such as manufacturing, quality, maintenance, clinical trials and regulatory compliance.
Our project teams combine extensive industry experience with our expert competence in Learning Design, Multimedia Development, Knowledge Management and Project Management. Our three main offerings are: Custom knowledge services including Custom e-Learning, off-the-shelf e-Learning Products with over 150 e-Lessons available online, and Pharma Consultancy.***Articulate Storyline experience is essential*** applicants without Storyline experience will not be considered.
We are currently recruiting for the role of e-Learning Developer / Technologist:
|Education Level:||Diploma / Degree / Graduate Qualification|
|Career Level:||2+ years’ experience|
Skillpad e-Learning Developers / Technologists have a major input in the design and build of our e-Learning products. Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will:
- Design, build and maintain effective e-learning content that meets both learning and business objectives.
- Work with the technical learning team to storyboard, prototype, edit, and finalise e-Learning content.
- Build e-Learning content utilizing media including audio, video, animations, and interactions.
- Convert existing on line e-Lesson content from current template to new templates.
- Build graphics and animations, shoot and post produce photographs and video, audio post production.
- Continually strive to innovate and improve Skillpad’s e-Learning products and solutions.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Be well organised and capable of handling multiple projects according to agreed timelines and milestones.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be quality-driven.
- Articulate Storyline (3 / 360)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience creating engaging interactive eLearning content
- Video Editing (Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro)
- Sound Editing (Adobe Audition)
- Display proficiency in multimedia production using a variety of video, audio and animation, as well as 2D, 3D, photo realistic effects and composite images to enhance e-Lesson content.
- Photo/Video shoot and post production.
- 3D Max, Blender
- Learning Management System (LMS) Environments
- VR/AR/MR Experience
- Mobile Learning
Full-time Position: €30,000.00 to €40,000.00
Benefits: Discretionary Bonus
If applicable, candidates must hold a current Irish work visa.