After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Explain why sampling is done in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Name the types of samples that are typically taken
- Describe the attributes that a sample container should have
- List the important information that should be contained in a sampling SOP
- Explain the terms 'Reserve Sample' and 'Stability Sample'
- Describe the information that should be contained on a sample label
- Describe the consequences of taking samples incorrectly