(HTML-5 rebuild & remaster in progress - available soon) Lesson Code: PSY-760. The different categories of chemical laboratory waste and the procedures for storing this waste in a safe manner.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Name the two major categories of waste in a laboratory
- List examples of solid chemical waste
- Describe how chemical solvent waste is stored
- Explain what types of chemicals are incompatible and require segregation
- Explain the storage guidelines of waste in the laboratory and on-site