(Back Catalog) Lesson Code: PSY-700. Explains the most common routes of chemical and biological contamination, together with the most common types of accidents.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of following the safety rules in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant
- Name and explain the different routes of chemical contamination in humans
- Explain how microbiological contamination can occur
- List examples of the types of accidents that can occur in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant
- List examples of 'good housekeeping' and safety practices in a pharmaceutical plant