(HTML-5 rebuild & remaster in progress - available soon) Lesson Code: PPL-501. Choosing the correct glassware for preparing and storing solutions in the laboratory. How to read and use volumetric glassware correctly.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Name the types of glassware used in the laboratory and describe the main differences between them
- Explain the importance of choosing the correct glassware
- Explain the importance of cleaning glassware
- Explain the correct way to read volumetric glassware
- Describe the correct procedure for using a pipette
- List common pipetting mistakes