Lesson Code: PPM-712. How to prepare and heat fix a smear correctly. Introduction to three main categories of staining i.e. simple, differential and structural.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Explain the procedures for preparing smears from liquid and solid cultures
- List and describe examples of smearing errors
- Explain the procedure for heat fixing bacterial smears
- List the different categories of bacterial stains
- Describe the different bacterial stains: Simple, Differential and Structural