Lesson Code: PGL-500. Discusses Out of Specification (OOS) and Atypical results. It includes their possible causes, the investigation process and preventive measures.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Define the terms 'Out Of Specification' (OOS) and 'Atypical Results'
- Explain why OOS and Atypical Results are important
- Describe how these results can occur
- Describe ways in which OOS and Atypical Results can be prevented
- Describe the sequence of steps taken to investigate OOS and Atypical Results