Lesson Code: PPL-502. How to accurately prepare quantitative solutions from solids and liquids. This includes organization of work area, choosing correct grade of materials, quantitative transfer, dissolving solids and topping up.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of organization within your work area when doing solution preparation
- Describe how to choose and handle the correct materials for solution preparation
- Describe how to quantitatively transfer materials
- Describe how to dissolve solids and top up solutions
- Describe how to make dilutions of stock solutions