Lesson Code: PGI-770. Pharmaceutical packaging is introduced and pre-packaging checks required before a packaging operation can begin, are explained.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- List the reasons why pharmaceutical products are packaged
- Name and describe the three steps of a pharmaceutical packaging process
- Name the different areas that make up the packaging department
- Explain why pre-packaging checks are carried out
- Describe what is involved in pre-packaging checks