Lesson Code: PGI-771. Principles of primary packaging and the processes involved.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Define the term 'primary packaging'
- Name the different types of primary packaging
- Describe the checks that have to be made and recorded before starting a primary packaging operation
- List the in-process checks that are carried out during primary packaging operations
- Explain the cleaning process for primary packaging equipment
- Define the term 'reconciliation'
- Name the items that have to be reconciled