Lesson Code: PGI-772. Principles of secondary & tertiary packaging and the processes involved.
After taking this e-Lesson, you will be able to:
- Define the terms 'secondary' and 'tertiary' packaging
- Explain the purpose of identification codes in the secondary packaging process
- List the in-process checks that are carried out during packaging operations
- Describe the removal process of jammed material from the packaging equipment
- Define the term 'reconciliation'
- Name the materials that have to be reconciled for secondary and tertiary packaging