Aseptic Processing: Working with Biosafety Cabinets
Understand the fundamental principles of working with biosafety cabinets, and specifically the role of Class II BSCs in contamination prevention. The module includes airflow visualization, essential under EU GMP Annex 1 requirements and provides the user with practical examples of the skills, best practices and behaviors required when working with BSC’s.
Duration: 30 Mins
Part of Annex 1 training requirements
Contact us to get more information on this modules
- Explain the concept of a biological safety cabinet (BSC).
- Describe the operating principle of a BSC.
- Identify the major parts of a Class II BSC.
- Describe the preparation steps for working in a BSC.
- Describe best practices for working in a BSC.
- Demonstrate best practices for working in a BSC.
- Describe post-use cleaning and decontamination procedures for a BSC.
- Voice Over
- Knowledge Checks
- SCORM/AICC compatible
- Full Screen